At MonmouthCares we believe youth and their families have the right to:
- Be treated with consideration and respect at all times by all team members, employees of MonmouthCares, members of the Children’s System of Care, or natural supports from the community.
- Be treated fairly and without discrimination regarding sex, race/ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, physical challenge, or HIV/AIDS status.
- Expect your services will be delivered in a safe and caring way, in a safe environment.
- Have your concerns, requests and complaints investigated and resolved in a timely manner without retaliation or limitation of services.
- Refuse any and all services including MonmouthCares Care Management services.