MonmouthCares maintains CARF accreditation at the
highest level (Three-Years) for all of our programs.
What is accreditation?
- Accreditation is official recognition that our organization is guided by internationally recognized service standards and best practices.
- CARF accreditation consists of ongoing consultation and in-depth on-site reviews to help ourorganization achieve the highest quality of care for our youth and families.
- Accreditation dermonstrates that our organization has opened its service delivery and businessprocesses to outside scrutiny to improve the quality of our programs.
- Accreditation is a public statement that our organization strives to ensure that our services are of the highest possible quality.
What does accreditation mean to the youth and families we serve?
- Accreditation demonstrates to customers that our organization is committed to reducing risk, addressing health and safety concerns, respecting cultural and individual preferences, and providing the best possible quality of care.
- Accredtation demonstrates that our organization values the input of our clients and is accountable to the commurnty.
- Accreditation demonstrates that our organization has made a specific commitment to put the needs of our youth and families at the center of everything we do.
- Accreditation indicates that our organization respects the rights and individuality of our patients.
What is CARF International?
- CARF lnternational provides a framework, then consults and advises health and human service organizations to help improve their service quality.
- CARF International is a nonprofit accreditor of health and human sevices. Its goal is to ensure that persons served remain at the center of the service delivery process.
- CARF International is a nonprofit organization that offers accreditation services and support for health and human services programs.